I am a Registered Nurse (6 yrs) and a Certified Athletic Trainer (10+ yrs).
Doing my best to seize every day on this journey we call life.
This lil’ blog is my avenue for everything Crossfit, including health, wellness, and fitness (and occasionally nursing). I’m a passionate advocate of improving one’s health, especially since my own weight loss has proven to be immensely satisfying and beneficial.
Facts about Me:
- I shave my head, have been for over 13 years.
- Yes, I do shave my head every day.
- Yes, sunblock is my best friend.
- Yes, the avatar is really me.
- I have three tattoo’s (lookin’ for a 4th)
- I AM CROSSFIT
- I am a CCRN certified nurse.
- I love the beach.
- The warmer the weather, the better.
- I love my
BlackBerry Curve Storm Tour Storm 2 Droid X iPhone.
- I have a very large scar across my neck that reminds me how precious life really is.
- I am a former Jar Head – Hoo Rah Devil Dog.
- I’ve worked in Critical Care all my nursing career.
- I work in a
Level 1 Trauma ICU a PACU ICU.
- Nursing is my second career
- I AM CROSSFIT
- I am
pursuing have my BSN pursuing studies for an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (Graduate Degree)
- I am a Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC).
- I’m married to the most awesome woman, who is also a nurse.
- We have 2 crazy cats.
- I am a movie junkie.
- I have participated in a Podcast.
- I am slowly becoming a Twitter-addict.
- Facebook is just as addicting.
- I am extremely passionate about being a nurse and the nursing field.
- I blog as the Male Nurse Blogger
Seasoned Nurse Blogger for Scrubs – The Nurses Guide To Good Living.
- I guest post occasionally for Hive Health Media.
- I live/eat breath for improved Fitness / Health / Wellness.
- Did I mention? -I AM CROSSFIT (started 111012)
The views and opinions of this blog are not intended to influence and or suggest any particular type of medical practice or medical management of one’s health. Identity of health care parties and privacy of health care information is protected and maintained as a professional responsibility.
If you have any comments or suggestions, I’d love to hear from you.
Please Contact Me